For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Hi Nelson

John here again. No, the Winstrol I plan on using is injectable, although my Dr. seems to not know much about it - he knows more about the pill form. I would prefer injecting it though, if the pill form is going to be any strain on my liver at a higher dose. what can you tell me about injectable Winstrol?

Thanks. You're posts help so many - please stay with

John: Injectable Winstrol is the only alpha-alkylated injectable available,so it could raise your liver enzymes (unlike nandrolone). Be careful. It is used a lot by bodybuilders as a precontest "cutting" steroid because of its low potential for water retention and estrogen production. It could worsen lipoatrophy because of this, so be aware that if you have facial wasting it could get worse. It is a veterinarian product that comes usually from Mexico. More information in my book "Built to Survive" Thanks for your encouragement to stay with I love volunteering my time to this site and am really enjoying helping my fellow HIVers so that people do not have to reinvent the wheel! nelson

Parasites and HIV Infection
Yoga, heating the internal body or restorative?