Liquid vitamin "additives" safe while on combo?

I have been doing a lot of reading recently about liquid vitamins being more beneficial than the tablets most people now take (liquid vitamins are more easily/fully broken down in one's digestive tract and thus more easily and fully absorbed; the process by which tablets are made heat them to a degree which makes some of the vitamins ineffective, etc.). So, I have been looking around in health food stores and on-line for a good liquid vitamin. However it seems that every one I find, and there are many, have a lot more things in them besides vitamins and the standard minerals one finds in tablet form (e.g., grape seed, cranberry extract, carotenoid complex, natural amino acids and enzymes, etc.). My worry about this stems from discoveries in the past about natural products that were found to react negatively with HIV meds (e.g., St. John's Wart). Are these "natural" additives in liquid vitamins any threat to those of us taking HIV meds and their effectiveness, or do we even know yet? I would really like to change to a liquid vitamin due to what seems to be better absorption and all around benefits as well as to not have to take another pill that upsets my stomach. Thanks.

There really isn't any evidence that the liquid formulas are any better absorbed and they are usually a lot more expensive per milligram. Try the perfect blend from Supernutrition. You can get it at www.houstonbuyersclub.org

working hard
Liposuction on hump and neck