Vitamin Supplements

I have been having chronic migraines for the past two or three months. My neurologist suggested that I take magnesium, riboflavin or feverfew to reduce the headache pain. I am cautious to use the feverfew and therefore have only been using the magnesium & the riboflavin, along with B-Complex,B6 vitamin and a multi-vitamin. I started having diarrhea yesterday after I had lunch and it seemed to have continued until the evening. I woke up in the middle of the night because my stomach was hurting so bad and I had to go. The same thing happened again today after I had lunch and ten or twenty mintues later. I had the urge to go and everything came out. The question(s) that I have is, am I taking too many vitamins all at one time and can it causing the diarrhea. If I decide to reduce my vitamin intake to just the riboflavin, magnesium and the multi-vitamin, how often should I take the magnesium per day to help with the relief of my migraines. And one more...can migraines be cured. Meaning do they eventually go away after a period of time or will I be stricken with this for the rest of my life. Your response would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

JPalmer

I am not sure about the dosage of magnesium that may help but be aware that high doses of magnesium can cause diarrhea.

lipo in my butt
wasting with no defense