starting sport

Dear Mr.Vergel,

i am diagnosed since a year, but just now i decided to do something serious for my health. i stopped smoking, and would like to make sport, to be fit and working all parts of my body.I've never made any sport,(sorry, i know, its horrible!) i am 1,72 cm, and 52 kg,female.i was -and am-very weak, and tired, but anyway in normal condition. Could you give me some tips how to start? in the fitness studio in my near are the teachers too high level for me. Thank you for your help, susanna

Sussana:

Start by walking 20 minutes a day for a month first. Try to remember what you used to enjoy when you were a kid and try to do that again to exercise (bicycling, skating, etc) It is important to combine aerobic exercise (like walking fast, light jogging) with some resistance exercise (like push ups at home, squatting up and down holding a milk or water jug in each hand, etc) When you feel like you have more energy, call your local AIDS organization and find out if they can refer you to a wellness or exercise program for people with HIV. Are you in Europe?

puedo ingirir decadurabolin
therapeutic massage