pushing myself too hard

I came down with TB 3 months ago and start medication and during that same time, i also found out that i have Aids. After 2 months on TB medication, i started with my HIV meds of Combivir and Stocrin about 1 month back.

My question is this, one month after my TB meds, i start doing some light exercise like walking and when i start my HIV meds for about a week i continue with my exercise. What happen was that i wanted to push myself to exercise hard and start jogging and walking at the same time for about 3 to 4 km everyday. Then 2 weeks ago, i start developing a fever after my 3 weeks on HIV meds. I stop all exercise and the fever is slowly disappearing. So did i have fever because i push myself too hard on exercise? Or was it some other condition that i have to look out for. I did see my doctor and he was unable to pin point why i had a fever for more than a week. Any idea? Thanks.

TB is hard on your body. You may want to take it a lot more easily. You know that you are overtraining if you feel more tired after you exercise, or if you have more infections and malaise like you experienced. Walk for 20 minutes a day, and then increase it by 10 min every day after 2-3 weeks to see how you feel.When you have more energy , you can also start a weight training program slowly.More on hivfitness.org

Anadrol to Androderm
Zinc or Not?