Anadrol to Androderm

My doctor has taken me off Anadrol-50 for wasting syndrome, and has started me on the Androderm patch. I was really pleased with the results from the Anadrol. It was very easy to build muscle and maintain energy.

Will I possibly see a diminished amount of muscularity and energy by starting on a 5mg/day Androderm patch? I'm afraid of wasting again.

The amount of testosterone in the patch has been shown not to be high enough to increase lean body mass (LBM), but it may prevent wasting is some patients. Did your doctor get you off Anadrol because of high liver enzymes or because he/she thinks that you have gained enough LBM? Some patients do not like the irritation they may get at the patch's site and may want to switch to a gel like Androgel or Testim, or to twice a month injections of 200 mg each of testosterone cypionate. For more on this subject, go to www.medibolics.com

Re: Hitting an NRTI Wall?
pushing myself too hard