Apr 18, 2003
Does colloidal silver do anything to help those who are HIV+?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
There is not a single study that has looked at the use of colloidal silver for HIV, so be careful about any claims that the supplement maker may be telling you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Colloidal Silver Treat Neuropathy?
- What Does It Mean To Have Herpes Antibodies?
- What Can Happen If Genital Herpes Is Left Untreated?
- What Are The Characteristics Or Identities Of Shingles?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- What Is The Best Way To Treat Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.