Overweight

Hi Mr. Vergel, I am 43, with 40 extra pounds of pinchable fat tissue, mostley around my waist, I need to lose it and I want to start a plan to workout, what you recomend me?

I would try to increase your energy expenditure with a cardiovascular work out of at least 20-30 min 3-4 times a week, plus a weight training program of 45 min-1 hour 3 times a week. You may want to do the cardio before the weight training, or do them on alternate days. I would also cut down on hig calorie foods and sugars. Talk to your doctor about this to make sure that you can actually start an exercise program safely. He/she needs to check your blood pressure and also make sure your heart and joints are OK for this kind of program. Also, have him/her refer you to a dietitian who can perform a BIA test and nutritional counseling (just make sure the dietitian knows a lot about HIV since many don't) For more on exercise and HIV, visit www.hivfitness.org Good luck and keep me informed about your progress!

PENIS REDUCTION
Treatment tolerated foods or supplements