Myostatin

I have been positive for about 3 years. I have been weight training and using supplements to stay healthy. I am co-infected with HCV so although my numbers don't call for meds yet I have started combivir and sustiva. I subsribe to the Dorian Yates/Arnold training philosophy. They (the drugs) have cut into the energy I have for training but I am continuing to train. How do you feel about Myo-blast CSP3? It seems that if this product is real it could help alot of HIV'ers who need to retain and build lean muscle mass. I maintain a 300-plus pound bench, and a 400-plus pound squat. Your advice (your web site) have been very helpful. God bless Rey

Rey: It seems that Bill Phillips' products have a very good track record but are very expensive for most HIVers. They also contain whey protein which may induce diarrhea and bloating in many people with intolerance to milk proteins. I really do not know much about the product since I am one of those who believes in eating real food. I tell people who can consume whey protein products to visit the www.houstonbuyersclub.org site and find out whatever is on sale. Congratulations on your great strength! Nelson

DHEA????
PENIS REDUCTION