life meaning

Hi Mr. Vergel

I recently read your book "Built to Survive" and it has helped me a great deal. I know what I have to do now as far as anabolics for my wasting. I want you to know that there is a certain type of person who decides to dedicate his life to helping others - he is determined to help people because it gives him stength. These are the qualities of a superhero. You, my friend, are one of these rare few. Thank you for sharing your valuable info with people like me who need it. It will probably prove to save my life.

All the best philly

Thank you so much for your kind words! I truly believe that helping others helps us to deal with our own illness by getting us "out of our heads". There is no better medicine than volunteering your time to great causes. I once heard the following: "The purpose of life is to discover your gift. The meaning of life is to give it away"

Growth hormone questions
High tryglicerides & hiv