Foods to Avoid
Apr 8, 2003
I'm currently on a regimen with Sustiva. Are there any voids I should be avoiding?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Sustiva has no food restrictions (can take it with or without food) although high fat meals may interfere with absorption.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can An Hiv-positive Person Attend Nursing School?
- Can Anxiety Cause Night Sweats?
- Difference In Hiv Risk Between Kiss And Insertive Oral Sex
- Have You Ever Seen A 3 Month Negative Turn Positive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.