Foods to Avoid
Apr 8, 2003
I'm currently on a regimen with Sustiva. Are there any voids I should be avoiding?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Sustiva has no food restrictions (can take it with or without food) although high fat meals may interfere with absorption.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Itchy Testicles Could I Have HIV
- Anal Warts After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.