Education on GHB needed.

I recently had an old friend try to push me into trying the drug GHB. I did not take it. I've read so much conflicting info on it since. Do you know of the interaction of this subtance with Hiv Meds. My friend is trying to convince me that it is harmless, and that it is used for bodybuilding. I also have read of deaths by this. Ready to tell my friend to take a hike.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

I don't know of any studies looking at the interaction of GHB and HIV meds. It is up to the manufacturer to do those studies. I would suggest contacting the manufacturer directly to see if there is any information on the subject. In the meantime, hold off, you are doing the right thing! DTD

Artecoll for facial wasting
Fat loss plateau?