Mar 3, 2002
HI!! I had been poz since 6 years ago I am with HAART therapy(Ritonavir, Lamivudine and Stavudine) I am <500 count virus load and high CD4 since 5 years ago; but I am having weight loss, I was wodering if I can take GNC Cell protector, and if this will not raise my virus load? or thalidomide 100mg a day, can I take thalidomide with HAART to avoid weight loss? and for how long should I take it?. Thanks Ed
Response from Dr. Dieterich
EIther one should not hurt. Thalidomide can cause some sleepiness since it was originally a sleeping pill. Other wise there would be nothing to worry about unless you are female and can get pregnant. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- AIDS Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Getting Fingered Worried I Have
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.