Feb 27, 2002
My question is about a immune builder that's on the market called transfer factor plus. I would like any information that any one has on having used this product and weather they derived any benefit from the use of this product. I would like to know if this helps boost or restore the immune system
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
It is unlikely that any oral drug can do anything to the immune system. The best things you can do for your immune system are to reduce stress, exercise and eat properly. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If Both Of Your Parents Are Hiv Positive Does That Mean You Are Too?
- Most Common Symptom Of Acute Retroviral Syndrome
- Hiv 1 Non-reactive Result
- How Easy Is It To Contract Hiv From An Infected Person?
- Can A Urinary Tract Infection Cause False Positive Hiv Test?
- What Are Good Essential Oils For Hepatitis C?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.