|psyllium good or bad
Oct 18, 2000
Will taking psyllium for diarrhea change the level of antihiv drugs absorbed into the blood?
| Response from Dr. Fisher
Don't think so.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Contract HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Licking Genital Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.