psyllium good or bad
Oct 18, 2000
Will taking psyllium for diarrhea change the level of antihiv drugs absorbed into the blood?
Response from Dr. Fisher
Don't think so.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Non Contagious Type Of Hepatitis?
- Can Males Have Bareback Sex If They Are Not Hiv Positive?
- Is It Ok To Drink Aloe Vera Juice With Hiv Meds?
- Should People With Hep C Avoid Bananas?
- Without Treatment How Long Can A Person Live With Hepatitis C
- Lidocaine Patches For Neuropathy
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.