psyllium good or bad
Oct 18, 2000
Will taking psyllium for diarrhea change the level of antihiv drugs absorbed into the blood?
Response from Dr. Fisher
Don't think so.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Until Std Test Results Come Back?
- If You Use A Condom Correctly Can You Get A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.