Trouble with AIDS Service Organization

Hello. I'm really not sure where best to go with this question, so here I am.

I have been battling with the local AIDS service organization over denial of services for reasons I simply don't understand. I won't go into the details, but the result has been stress through the roof, t-cells through the floor, trouble eating and sleeping, and I'm running around like a maniac trying to make ends meet. I've gone back into counseling over the issue which helps me cope with the "me" part, but I don't know what to do to cope with those who are supposed to be helping me.

I've tried discussing it with the agency, but we speak different languages (though both use English to communicate if you know what I mean), they have all the power, and I view their representatives as a huge part of the problem. And of course, it's not like I can just go on to another agency and though I've continued to ask, I've not been able to get a case manager through my medical provider. Last, my support structure is made up entirely of people who've had NO contact with the agency or hate them for much the same reasons I'm frustrated with them.

I just don't know what to do or where to turn for help.

Response from Mr. Shernoff

I am so sorry to hear about the trouble you are having. The only suggestion I have is for you to contact the office of your local city elected offical and speak to one of the staff people there and ask them to help you by acting as an advocate in your behalf. Other than that I honestly don't know what to advise you.

Michael Shernoff, MSW

how do i cope
good days and bad days