Aug 27, 2000
how long can people live with HIV/AIDS
| Response from Mr. Shernoff
Even though yours is a medical question I can give you one answer. I have a confirmed exposure to HIV for over 25 years and have been healthy with no symptoms. I am in a category of long term nonprogressors.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Transmission From Sharing Chewing Gum
- Can Hiv Show Up In A Blood Test After A Month?
- Can You Transfer Hiv Through Aids Rashes And Bumps?
- Home Remedies For Cytomegalovirus
- How Long Does It Take To Notice Hiv Symptoms After Contact?
- Why Do I Get Shingles Even After I Have Had The Vaccination?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.