Aug 27, 2000
how long can people live with HIV/AIDS
| Response from Mr. Shernoff
Even though yours is a medical question I can give you one answer. I have a confirmed exposure to HIV for over 25 years and have been healthy with no symptoms. I am in a category of long term nonprogressors.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Can I Catch Gonorrhea Without Having Sex?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.