Aug 27, 2000
I'm scared my mother should not be drinking while taking a medication by the name of "XANAX" because she seems to be asleep all day every single day. Is it safe?
Response from Mr. Shernoff
Your question is a very valid one. I urge you to telephone the doctor who wrote the prescription for the Xanax and tell him or her what your concerns are and why. It can be dangerous for someone to mix alcohol and Xanax.
Michael Shernoff, MSW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Be Spread Through Drinking From A Soda Bottle?
- Does Hiv Show Up On Normal Blood Test?
- Hiv Neg And Poz Relationships
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Through Small Cuts?
- Will Kissing Someone Who Has Chlamydia Infect Me?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.