|Is it true?
Aug 27, 2000
is it true that there is a cure but the government does not want to waste money on the cure for so many people?
| Response from Mr. Shernoff
I have never heard that there is a cure for HIV or AIDS. What you are describing sounds like pure paranoia.
Michael Shernoff, MSW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis B From Saliva?
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
- Over The Counter Products That Test For Vaginal Infections
- Over The Counter Treatment For Oral Thrush
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.