Is it true?
Aug 27, 2000
is it true that there is a cure but the government does not want to waste money on the cure for so many people?
Response from Mr. Shernoff
I have never heard that there is a cure for HIV or AIDS. What you are describing sounds like pure paranoia.
Michael Shernoff, MSW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Does Uganda Have Lower Rates Of Hiv/aids Infections When Compared To Other Sub-saharan African Countries?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Licking Penis?
- Can U Get AIDS From Breast Sucking?
- Can You Contract HIV From Toilet Splash?
- Giving Handjob Negative At 16 Weeks
- Is Toilet Splash Safe?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.