emotional impact of positive diagnosis

Hi, I am a nursing student at Curtin Uni in Australia and I would like to know the range of different emotions that people experience when they find out they are HIV positive. This is for a presentation at uni so I would appreciate a prompt response. Thanks Claire.

Response from Mr. Shernoff

I can not give you a brief response that would do justice to your question. I am a tad annoyed that rather than do a literature search and do the necessary reading that would have given you more information than you could have used you are trying to take this simple way out. There are too many excellent articles and books on this topic for me to save you the work you need to do. Michael Shernoff, MSW

What Should Family expect?
HIV+ 25 years?