therapy versus medication
Sep 29, 2000
What effect does counseling have on the use of medication in the treatment of depression?
Response from Mr. Shernoff
All the research has shown that a combination of talk therapy and medications is the most effective way of treating depression.
Michael Shernoff, MSW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Bronchitis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Muscle Ache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Runny Nose An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.