Always worried about infected husband
Jul 2, 1997
I do not have HIV but my husband does. We still have sex and use protection but I still worry all the time. I keep thinking I'll get it from his sneezes or that HIV is hiding inside me and they just haven't found it yet. I've been tested and I'm negative. I guess I just want to know if this is normal. I love my husband and would never tell him about my worries.
Response from Mr. Shernoff
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Does Herpes Look Like Around Your Eye?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge Look Like?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- Transmission Of Genital Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.