follow up....

I am writing about my message dated 3rd August 98. I asked that if I am at risk on getting HIV by sharing nail clippers, and your answer is a definite NO. However, maybe you missed something. I said that I have this habit of peeling scabs with using nail clippers. My question was is this habit common ? Because if it is common, then my former room mate might have done that too, thus causing blood borne diseases to be transmitted. Please answer because your last answer was vague. Thanks about the OCB issue anyway !! Maybe I'll try to get some help on that issue.

Response from Mr. Shernoff

I have no idea if the habit of picking scabs is common. Since I am not physician I honestly do not know whether there is any possibility if he had HIV and picked his scabs and then you use the clipper of your getting HIV from him. It seems very far fetched to me. Since you are so tortured by the symptoms of OCD I can't imagine why you would not definitely seek treatment for this condition in the immediate future. Michael Shernoff, MSW

running myself crazy!!!
Obsessive Compulsive Behaviour(OCB) ?