running myself crazy!!!

i had an affair that lasted 3 years. it ended and 5 months later i had an hiv test done and it turned out negative.i contacted the girl i had the affair with and she said she had one done also and she was negative. ive not had any sex outside my marriage since then but i still think eveytime i get a bug or illness such as diarehha or something that it is the virus seting in, i cant bring myself to go back and get tested because im soooo scared to know. what do i do?

Response from Mr. Shernoff

There is only one thing to do and that is to find a very good therapist or counselor and to begin some therapy to find out for yourself what is REALLY going on since it is obviously not related to HIV, but only brought on and centered around your fears of HIV. MIchael Shernoff, MSW

I THINK I HAVE HIV AND GAVE IT TO MY SON AND WIFE
follow up....