How do I deal with a friend who has AIDS?
Jul 2, 1997
My name is Maria. My friend has AIDS. He seems very calm about it. But I am often in situations which make me feel uncomfortable. Sometimes I wish I could just hug him and cry because I want to let him know how I feel before it is too late. I guess that what I need are strategies, or tips on how I can emotionally deal with the problem. Would you have any suggestions?
Response from Mr. Shernoff
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Can Hepatitis Cause Excessive Saliva At Night?
- Is There An Std That Causes Back Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.