|How do I deal with a friend who has AIDS?
Jul 2, 1997
My name is Maria. My friend has AIDS. He seems very calm about it. But I am often in situations which make me feel uncomfortable. Sometimes I wish I could just hug him and cry because I want to let him know how I feel before it is too late. I guess that what I need are strategies, or tips on how I can emotionally deal with the problem. Would you have any suggestions?
| Response from Mr. Shernoff
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Deal With Friends Who Are Hiv Positive?
- Fatigue After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Flagyl Cause Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.