Can't watch son die anymore
Jul 2, 1997
My son is very sick with AIDS now. He has a friend who takes care of him. I go to the house three times a week and stay for a few hours. His friend is always fussing and I feel like I am in the way. I dread going there. He's just so ill and it's so hard to watch. And his friend is doing everything for him. I keep finding excuses to stay away and I know that is terrible. But sometimes I think I just can't watch him disappear. I know he's suffering, not me, and so I feel so selfish and so terrible about these feelings? Have you noticed other people with these feelings?
Response from Mr. Shernoff
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.