Heterosexual, HIV+, & looking for straight support.

Not really a question, more of a statement. 12 years I've been living with this disease. In the beginning we were told to eat well and pray, and there was no reason we couldn't have 2 or 3 years of quality life. Little was known, and that information was hard to come by. We've reached a point now where the available info. is almost overwhelming, and a determination of 'how long' is no longer practical. Good news unless like myself the strain of isolation within the 'straight' community is no longer acceptable. I was for several years an active member of Positive Friends For Life, which helped scratch the itch but became an unreasonable commute. I've spent countless hours trying to find online social connections, with no luck. So with the support of others we developed an interactive site to this end. If you can relate, drop by, we'd be happy to see ya.

Response from Mr. Shernoff

I think there are many other heterosexual individuals who are living with HIV and AIDS who would also welcome the opportunity to chat online with others who are in the same boat. You neglected to give the URL of the interactive site you and your friends developed. Please write back and tell everybody how to connect to your site so that any other heterosexual individual with HIV or AIDS could connect.

American Dream...So what's my problem?
Getting on with life