You are wonderful

I have only been reading the Body for the last 4 months,

ever since an encounter that has changed my life forever,

even though it looks like I did not get HIV. From your responses I can tell you are a rare individual, full of compassion yet realistic. If you are giving me so much heart as one of the"worried well", I cannot fathom the benefit you are providing for those who are infected. I wish you continued success and strength. Thanks.

Response from Mr. Shernoff

Thank you so very much for your kind words. They are very meaningful. Each of us at THE BODY feels very lucky to have this forum to reach out to and be of service to people affected by HIV around the world. Thanks again for taking the time to write.

Michael Shernoff, MSW

HIV+ / HIV- Reading Materials?
RE HIV negative woman with positive man - how do I cope?