Just diagnosed and can't get out of bed
Jul 2, 1997
I was just diagnosed with full blown AIDS and I am unable to get out of bed. I mean I'm just too tired. My family says it is in my head. But really I just would rather sleep now -- I feel like I haven't slept in months. I feel like I just was thrown off a cliff. How can I make them understand?
Response from Mr. Shernoff
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Treat Both Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- Give A Male Oral Sex, Can I Get An Std
- How Does Hydrogen Peroxide Cure Vaginal Infections?
- Does Hiv Cause An Increase In Eosinophil Count?
- Fear Of Hiv From Accidental Spit In The Eye
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.