Emotional effects of HIV/AIDS
Aug 21, 2001
Hi, although I am not suffering from AIDS/HIV, I am currently undertaking my VCE and am in need of some assistance for an assignment, so basically, I'm just wondering what the emotional effects of HIV are on the person unfortunate enough to be suffering from this debilitating illness?
Response from Mr. Shernoff
There are enough articles and books published on this topic that if you do a thorough literature search you will find more than enough useful information that will answer this question. Michael Shernoff, MSW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Do People Catch HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Sperm Contain Hiv And Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.