Emotional effects of HIV/AIDS
Aug 21, 2001
Hi, although I am not suffering from AIDS/HIV, I am currently undertaking my VCE and am in need of some assistance for an assignment, so basically, I'm just wondering what the emotional effects of HIV are on the person unfortunate enough to be suffering from this debilitating illness?
Response from Mr. Shernoff
There are enough articles and books published on this topic that if you do a thorough literature search you will find more than enough useful information that will answer this question. Michael Shernoff, MSW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Can My Boyfriend Give Me Mono Through Oral Sex?
- Can Oral Sex Cause Yeast Infection?
- Enjoying Sex Gay Mixed Stats Couples
- Hiv And Lip Kissing With Cracked Lip And Gum Disease
- Peripheral Neuropathy When Does It Start
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.