Depression

Hi I wonder if you could be off assistance.I don`t know whether i`ve come to the right site or not but i`m searching to join a club or be in contact with gay men who suffer from depression.

I would certainly appreciate any help you could give.

Thank you

Bradley G Kadish Johannesburg,South Africa.

Response from Mr. Shernoff

I am sorry but this is only a site for questions about mental health and HIV, but I will give you a little information that I hope is helpful. There is a brand new book out called "Queer Blues: The Lesbian and Gay Guide to Overcoming Depression" by Hardin and Hall published by New Harbinger Publications (www.newharbinger.com)that should be helpful to you. I am not aware of the kind of support site online that you are looking for. That does not mean it does not exist. If anyone who reads this does know of an online support site, I hope that they will contact you with the information.

Sorry I could not be of more help to you.

Michael Shernoff, MSW

In trouble
using natural mao inhibitors