HIV Testing Support Group & Friends

Good day Michael S., MSW, I would very much like to create a decent non-profit HIV Testing Support Group whereas good folkz like the ones that frequent this forum, can exchange friendship, thoughts, and mutual HIV worrying support. I would just love to be friends with all of these people that are going through the same troubles as myself. The support group e-mail address is: Inquest2@aol.com Thank you in advance for posting this and perhaps you could also zap the address into a full hyperlink on this page. I wouldn't doubt it getting 1000's of mailings per day! lol! Happy Researching, D.S.

Response from Mr. Shernoff

Of course I will post this, so anyone who reads it and is interested in participating can do so. But I don't feel comfortable creating a hyper link, which would tacitly imply my endorsement of the group, which is not something I am able to do not haivng the ability to really monitor what might go on there. While I think it is a good idea, I am reluctant to endorse something I am unable to really assess. But any adult who chooses to come and explore the myriad possibilites of support can do so on their own.

Godd luck with this and I hope that many people avail themselves and that it proves to be a useful place for additional support. Michael Shernoff, MSW

help me understand bpd
Boyfriend refusing to get tested for HIV make me depressed.