Dating and staying focused on being healthy

Dear Michael: I am a gay male who is doing rather well. My life is rather abundant with health and love. My friends and sister support me unconditionally. I also pursuing a degree in psychology and humanities. Although I do feel a close connection with a supreme and loving being, I sometimes feel extremely lonely. I have been brave lately and have dated some interesting men. I am at the point where I no longer want to approach or be approached by men. It hurts me when a man whom I am dating plays games. I do let them go because I know that I am responsible for my well being. I know that dating is the process of getting acquainted with others and to see if the involved individuals are combatible. At a certain point, a decision is made to see if you wish to continue dating. Frankly, I just want to focus on my healing and school. I feel at times that I should take advantage of my good health and appearance. The severity of HIVS/AIDS is very evident. I feel that no one will approach me if I am "sick". I know that sounds superficial. I myself have no trouble caring for another HIV infected partner when I am able. Thanks... SR

Response from Mr. Shernoff

SR,

You are not asking a question so there is really not much to respond to. You can only do what feels right for you. Noone who is single enjoys people who play games whether they are HIV positive or HIV negative. It is crucial that you not force yourself to date if you are not feeling the need.Trust your own feelings and proceed accordingly. Michael Shernoff, MSW

What are symptoms of stress?
help didnt have unprotected se x but had unprotected contact