could sanitary mesaures cause microsccopic cuts to let in HIV

Help.....several times during that time of the month I took unsanitary measures....where I went ot the gym and worked out but continued to use the same sanitary napkin after I worked out as I did before and during my workout. Could things liek this cause microscopic cuts that could allow HIV to pass with unprotected sexual acts outside and around the opening of the vagina. Help this scares me

Response from Mr. Shernoff

Your question is very confusing. Are you HIV positive or negative? In either case your question is not about mental health but about transmission so I suggest you resubmit it to the transmission expert here at TheBody.com Michael Shernoff, MSW

A story about needless anxiety
symptoms of stress?