Sexual Guilt?

Dear Dr. Shernoff,

I wrote to you earilier about my little lap dancing incident and you said that my fear and anxiety was do to sexual guilt triggerd by the incident. Could you explain what exactly that is? I am confused because I did not have any kind of sex with the stripper.

Thand you,

Response from Mr. Shernoff

Since when is lap dancing not an erotic act? Something does not have to be actual intercourse or even penetration to be a sexual act. Prior to going to the strip joint you did not suffer form these symptoms. Going to a strip joint is a sexual, though largely voyeuristic, act. After you had a private session with a lap dancer you began to have these anxieties. Connect the dots. michael SHenroff, MSW

FEAR of HIV ---- DO NOT DESTROY YOUR LIVES!!!!!
anxiety disorder caused by hiv fear?