What is thrush?

I know this is for mental health but you seem to respond more than anyone else I have written to, so I will ask you again for your help. If I have a rash type thing on my backside...does it have to do with heat and maybe just a rash, or could this have something to do with HIV symptoms at a fairly early stage?

Response from Mr. Shernoff

Your question is a medical one that I am not at all qualified to answer. You will need to resubmit your question to the Body's medical expert in order to receive a response from an expert who is qualified to give you an answer. I apologize for not being able to help you. Michael Shernoff, MSW

Loss of sexual interest and HIV
family member has aids and treats everyone bad