Hi could this rash be HIV related

Can you please tell me if you believe that this rash I have could be related to HIV? It has been a month since a possible exposure....and for 2 days I have had this little bumps all over my legs and a bit on my arms that are really itchy. They are not red..they look like little mosquito bites and they raise up when you scartch them(appear when you scratch them) I am not sure if this is simply allergies...or if this could be a symptom of HIV...as it is a rash...only not red...just itchy bumps all over. I started thinking it was just something I touched or something but then my mom told me it is a bloodstream infection and it made me start to wonder if it could be HIV related. Could you please give me some insight into this...is it a simple allergic reaction or could this be a sign of HIV? I came to you to ask because you are the only person I can ever get a response to. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Response from Mr. Shernoff

I am not a doctor and can not give you a medical opinion. It is best if you would go consult a physician in person for him or her to be able to diagnose what might be going on. Michael Shernoff, MSW

how do I get psycotherapy ?
Don't let this happen to you