please respond, i am depressed

Hi, I have recently had two things happen that I am worried about. I got into a fight and got the other person's blood on my shirt. I got an open, but not bleeding scratch on the back of my neck as a result of the fight. After the fight I saw two drops of blood on the front of my shirt. I am worried that I might have touched the blood, then touched my scratch. The other instance was on the bus home from school when a kid rubbed his genitals then wiped it on my mouth. Although people tell me I could not have contracted hiv, i am not convinced and I cannot shake this bad feeling. I am going crazy and sleepless. Please tell me what kind of risk these two incidents caused and what to do. Please.

Response from Mr. Shernoff

I think you need to reask your question to the Body's transmission expert. Michael Shernoff, MSW

Anonymous and offended
ocd