Anonymous and offended

Many of the questions here are very graphic and describe sexual acts and violence in detail. If there are sexually graphic, sexual innuendos, or violence please skip over or delete them so that we can gain knowledge from this board without being offended. Otherwise it will become obsolete in the future like some of the other boards.Thank you for listening to my complaint. Just keep the questions minimul and keep it clean.

Response from Mr. Shernoff

I am actually completely puzzled by your posting. I do not control or censor what people write. It has not been my experience that the questions have been either very sexually explicit and certainly not at all violent. Michael Shernoff, MSW

THE AMERICAN DREAM
please respond, i am depressed