THE AMERICAN DREAM
Aug 3, 1999
WHAT ORGANIZATIONS HELP THOSE WITH HIVAIDS FIND HAPPINESS IN LIFE WITH RESPECT TO LOVE AND HAVING A FAMILY? IS THIS SOMETHING WE MEED TO ADDRESS WITH MY CASE MANAGER?
Response from Mr. Shernoff
I am not certain of what you are asking. The need that people with HIV/AIDS have for loving relationships and families is very real and important to address. This issue can be dealt with in support groups and therapy or counseling. I am not certain that any organization deals with this issue other than providing the opportunity for HIV + people to meet and socialize with others. Michael Shernoff, MSW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sucking Penis Should I Get Tested
- How Do You Know If You Have Anal Cancer?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.