THE AMERICAN DREAM

WHAT ORGANIZATIONS HELP THOSE WITH HIVAIDS FIND HAPPINESS IN LIFE WITH RESPECT TO LOVE AND HAVING A FAMILY? IS THIS SOMETHING WE MEED TO ADDRESS WITH MY CASE MANAGER?

Response from Mr. Shernoff

I am not certain of what you are asking. The need that people with HIV/AIDS have for loving relationships and families is very real and important to address. This issue can be dealt with in support groups and therapy or counseling. I am not certain that any organization deals with this issue other than providing the opportunity for HIV + people to meet and socialize with others. Michael Shernoff, MSW

AM I OK?????????????????????????
Anonymous and offended