please help me
Aug 23, 1999
A guy who I know with high risk sucked my penis, am I going to be infected ?. Please help me I can`t sleep at night and I became paranoid...
Response from Mr. Shernoff
You need to educate yourself about what are the real risk factors. You have not even said that the man who went down on you was infected with HIV, just that he is known to you to be high risk. You seem to be greatly over reacting. If you do not feel better soon, then consult a mental health professional to do the work necessary in order help reduce the high level of anxiety you are experiencing. Michael Shernoff, MSW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Bloody Nose?
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- How Fast Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia?
- If Both Partners Are Std Free Can You Still Get An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.