|please help me
Aug 23, 1999
A guy who I know with high risk sucked my penis, am I going to be infected ?. Please help me I can`t sleep at night and I became paranoid...
| Response from Mr. Shernoff
You need to educate yourself about what are the real risk factors. You have not even said that the man who went down on you was infected with HIV, just that he is known to you to be high risk. You seem to be greatly over reacting. If you do not feel better soon, then consult a mental health professional to do the work necessary in order help reduce the high level of anxiety you are experiencing. Michael Shernoff, MSW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth Sign Of HIV Infection
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Can You Contract AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Dried Semen What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.