please help me

A guy who I know with high risk sucked my penis, am I going to be infected ?. Please help me I can`t sleep at night and I became paranoid...

Response from Mr. Shernoff

You need to educate yourself about what are the real risk factors. You have not even said that the man who went down on you was infected with HIV, just that he is known to you to be high risk. You seem to be greatly over reacting. If you do not feel better soon, then consult a mental health professional to do the work necessary in order help reduce the high level of anxiety you are experiencing. Michael Shernoff, MSW

Body Changes
am I going nuts?