What FEAR can do ?

Hi . I've been wondering for long time how strong human being imagination can be .After one unprotected intercourse I was many times tested negative , it's already two years , and I can't rule out the possibility that I am infected . It is all happening becouse of my symptoms . Is it possible to imagine symptoms like pain of nodes , joints , abdominal pain , even diarhea ? I have never before feel like that ? Or the symptoms are the sign of some kind infection ? Thank you for reading .

Response from Mr. Shernoff

Many of the symptoms you describe are very possibly caused by stress or anxiety. Yes the human mind can create all kinds of very real physiological symptoms. But to be certain that nothing physical is causing your symptoms I hope you have had a complete physical examination and evaluation by your doctor. Michael Shernoff, MSW

I really need help, please
How Accurate is my test