Gay counselor bias

I feel like a lot of gay HIV test counselors don't give me the time of day because I only have sex with women and don't have any mental "baggage" in my past. I drink sometimes, have fun and every now and then have sex with women without rubbers. I'm in a phase of my life where being with different women is a necessity. Are there places to go where I can receive counseling from somebody who understands my lifestyle and where I'm coming from?

Response from Mr. Shernoff

Your question confuses me. Are you even HIV positive? If not then I am uncertain of why you are seeing HIV counselors. If you are HIV positive and are having sex with lots of women without rubbers then you are behaving in a way that is very irresponsible and mean spirited. If you are not infected with HIV then I assume you can receive counseling from any mental health center or professional who is certain to understand your life style and where you are coming from. If you continue to worry about getting HIV, are having unprotected sex with lots of different women and are seeing pre test HIV counselors, (not all of whom are gay men)why would you expect anyone to understand where you are coming from when you are constantly putting yourself at risk? I honestly am not sure of what you are looking for. Michael Shernoff, MSW

Impact of stress.
manic-depressive, fears .