Mantra's, immunity, stability, I.Q., endurance

HI, My name is Adam, I am a certified personal trainer from Norman OK. I have been reading of the mental experience of TM, Transendental Meditation. Herbert Bensons studies showed an increase in IQ. When I swam in high school our coach always told us we had the highest GPA of any sport. All we did at practice was count strokes and breaths. I had my highest GPA @ that time. Also I have always made note of my father, having a contrastingly greater amount of success than his family. Last couple years I have really started persueing the underlying precepts governing RR when I noticed Forrest Wood, written on Ranger Boats. I called him @ home and he had a premade bio. sent to me. They were both pioneers. I searched the web for mantra studies and found that consouling words created relaxation response and noted that for someone to be considered a pioneer, they had to be significantly more at ease in what others considered "no man's land". You can see them @: www.normaneye.com www.rangerboats.com I am interested in becoming more involved and get a degree in which I can link my skills in mind body more. As a personal trainer I have seen people with AIDS improve almost 100% in both weight training and aerobics and I think that for this to happen the mind has to be relaxed and producing the right kind of hormones. The kind of hormones released when someone is in competition for example increase testosterone. Thank you for your kind attention.

Response from Mr. Shernoff

Thank you for sharing your experience and resources. Michael Shernoff, MSW

NRA PCR
Why do healthy people chronically worry ?