Unhappiness brought on myself??

I'v been + for about eight years. All my so-called relationships were all sour. When I least excpected it I met this great guy. When I'm with him it's wonderfull and I feel happy. When I'm not i worry if I'm ever going to hear from him, why doesn't he call to just say hi, is he looking for some one better. Before I was + i never worried. I do need to say though, he is the first guy I fully trust (cheating wise) that I feal inside for the first time I do not worry about. He is a very busy with work, he travels a lot, when he's not working he's with me. Whats wrong with me? Why am I not relaxed?

Response from Mr. Shernoff

There are no simple explanations to what you are asking. It sounds like this man is someone you seem to have grown to care about more than the other people you have dated. It is possible that the fact that you care about him so much combined with the fact of being HIV+ has made this very important to you and contributes to the amount of worry and anxiety. Additionally it is very important to realize that trust takes time to grow and be built. Perhaps there is nothing wrong with you, and your feelings are normal and understandable. Hang in there and see what happens as the relationship progresses. Good luck. Michael Shernoff, MSW

Love at what price ?
question about guilt