Thank You

My family wrote you about a month ago in corcern for my brother who was drinking and had stopped therapy . We took your advise and stopped putting pressure on him to restart medications .We let him know as you suggested that we love him and that we would be devistated if we lost him but we had accepted his choice to stop therapy . A week after we let go of trying to control his choices he checked in to alcohol treatment and restarted medication therapy for his hiv . He is now attending AA and seeing a therapist with expirence in gay issues . The results of his viral load have come in and hes responding . I wrote just to say thanks so much for helping us through this difficult time .You helped this family more than you know :)

Response from Mr. Shernoff

Thank you so much for taking the time to write and let me know how things turned out. I am thrilled that my advice was helpful and that your brother is making progress in these big areas of his life. I hope it continues.

Warmly,

Michael Shernoff, MSW

worried for others
Any contraindications for Adderall if HIV-positive?