Attitude

Attitude The longer I live the more I realize the impact of attitude on life . Attitude is more important to me than a fact , it is more important than the past , than education , than money , than circumstances , than failures , than successes , than what other people think , do or say .It is more important than an appearance , giftedness or skill . It will make or break a company , an individual , a church or a home .The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for the day . We can not change the past . We can not change that some people will act in a certain way , We can not change the inevitable .The only thing we can do is play on the string we do have and that is out attitude . I am convinced life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it . And so is with you . We are in charge of our attitude .Dr. Shernoff I am HIV positive for three years and in recovery from substances for two . Someone gave me this paper today and called it "attitude adjustment hour . I wanted to share it with other people who are HIV positive and struggling to keep on the right track . Love , Donna

Response from Mr. Shernoff

You are very correct when you say that attitude is important. It often is the deciding factor why two people with the exact same illness respond differently with one living and the other dying. Thank you for sharing. Michael Shernoff, MSW

the affects of protease inhibitors on mental health
Friend Wants to Kill Himself Over Low Risk