|Information on Ethical Issues concerning Euthanasia and HIV patients
Nov 15, 1999
I am a Counseling student enrolled n a Professional and Ethical Issues course. As an assignment, we must address an Ethical Dilemma concerning a subject that we are interested in. With the issues of Dying with Dignity and Terminal Illnesses, I'm interested in the perils faced with the HIV/AIDS population and their feelings towards the subject.
| Response from Mr. Shernoff
Rather than give you a lengthly answer here I refer you to two chapters in my most recent book entitled AIDS and Mental Health Practice: Clinical and Policy Issues written by Michael Holtby that speaks to this topic in depth. I know you will find Michael's chapters helpful to you. The book was published by Haworth Press, BInghamton, NY. Michael Shernoff, MSW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- Dizziness After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.