Information on Ethical Issues concerning Euthanasia and HIV patients

I am a Counseling student enrolled n a Professional and Ethical Issues course. As an assignment, we must address an Ethical Dilemma concerning a subject that we are interested in. With the issues of Dying with Dignity and Terminal Illnesses, I'm interested in the perils faced with the HIV/AIDS population and their feelings towards the subject.

Elease

Response from Mr. Shernoff

Rather than give you a lengthly answer here I refer you to two chapters in my most recent book entitled AIDS and Mental Health Practice: Clinical and Policy Issues written by Michael Holtby that speaks to this topic in depth. I know you will find Michael's chapters helpful to you. The book was published by Haworth Press, BInghamton, NY. Michael Shernoff, MSW

10 years from now
Question about HIV Fear