happy holliday's

Michael,

I just wanted to wish you a happy holliday season.

Good things are ALWAYS to come, and things, one way or another, eventually get better. There is truth in everything, and nothing can go in vain. Suffering is compensated for, and there are rewards that we may not be able to see perceive now, but become manifest later. Life is short, but your consciousness can never die.

You provide a valuable service, and I have this profound sense that you are not biased and blind like some in the acivist/scientific community. It has been many years-- times are changing. We must always re-evaluate, re-question, re-think. This is what makes us better. Things will change. Things WILL get better.

G_d Bless,

and happy hollidays

Response from Mr. Shernoff

Thank you very much for your kind words and warm wishes. I appreciate them very much. Michael Shernoff, MSW

Infecting Others....
Why Do I Feel This Way?